Liquor and Gaming NSW Training Provider Number: CCR10000227
Duration and Mode of delivery:
1 day Face-to-Face @ Sydney Campus @ 552 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia,
Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training is the foundation that qualifies you to sell, serve or supply liquor.
To sell, serve or supply alcohol in NSW, you must complete an RSA training course provided by an approved training provider. If you are new to the liquor industry or your RSA competency training took place more than five years ago, you need to complete a full training course.
During this course, you will learn how to:
– Sell and serve alcohol responsibly.
– Assist customers in drinking within appropriate limits.
– Assess alcohol-affected customers and identify those to whom sales or service must be refused.
– Refuse to provide alcohol to a customer in a professional manner.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
Please click here.
Short Course Refund Policy:
If you are unable to attend the course, please notify Evolution at email@example.com at least two (2) business days prior to the course commencement.
If you book less than two (2) business days prior to the course program, no refund will be given if you cancel.
If you do not attend the course or arrive more than 10 minutes late, no refund will be given, and you will be required to book and pay for another course time. Please note that no refund will be given for a no-show.
Online Course – You will get an instant access to the e-Learning platform. Refund and cancellation are not applicable.
Additional information about Fees, Charges and Refund can be found here.
Graduates will receive a nationally accredited Statement of Attainment; have a pathway to further study in hospitality, and be able to pursue careers as:
– Food and beverage attendants
– Winery, brewery, and distillery cellar door staff
– Supplier sales representatives
– Packaged liquor salespersons selling in person, over the phone or online
– Security staff who monitor customer behaviour
– The licensee who is ultimately responsible for RSA management
Unit of Competency:
SITHFAB021 – Provide responsible service of alcohol.